Vision Spinner Battery
Highest Quality 1:1 Clone You can Possibly Buy
Vision Spinner II 2 1650 mAh Variable Voltage 510 Thread Battery
Vision Spinner 2 Battery Specification and Instruction:
Turning on/off the battery
- The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button five times in two seconds
- When the battery is off, the button flashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button five times in two seconds
- When the battery is on, the button flashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button five times in two seconds
Main Features of Vision Spinner 2 Variable Voltage Battery:
- New upgraded and stable PCB control head
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1650mAh, which makes the Spinner II even more powerful.
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell
Vision Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
- When the button is pressed and the light turns White, it indicates you have 60%-100% battery remaining.
- When the button is pressed and the light turns Blue, it indicates you have 30%-60% battery remaining.
- When the button is pressed and the light turns Orange, it indicates you have 0%-30% battery remaining. It’s time to charge.
- When the button flashes fifteen times in mixed color it indicates that there is no power left and the pen will not function.
Set the voltage output
Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v. The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level
- Rotate the bottom spin to align the Red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number
- The Red line on bottom spin can stay at any position as along as the scale is set in between 3.3v and 4.8v, to fine-tune your voltage output, despite the four-locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v.
- Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counterclockwise as it will damage the battery if being pushed forcefully.